Director of No Regrets Men’s Ministries (NRMM)
October 22, 2014
If you have a love for the church, passion for ministry to men, experience running a business or nonprofit, and strong networking skills, the Director of No Regrets Men’s Ministries role is a role for you. In collaboration with the Founder and NRMM Board, this role is responsible for providing strategic leadership for the ministry, including systems development for communications, marketing, finances, sales and shipping, social media and coaching. Responsibilities include implementation of the strategic plan to grow and expand NRMM to a national scale. The NRMM director will assist in coaching local churches in the development of ministries to men, and facilitate the collaboration of local churches on topics related to ministries to men. This position requires working with a variety of ministry teams, recruiting and building teams of volunteers to support ministry initiatives, objectives and goals.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Demonstrate a vibrant and growing relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Active participant or member of Elmbrook church.
- Endorse and support Elmbrook statement of faith, vision and core values.
- A winsome, sales personality - ability to inspire and communicate with infectious enthusiasm.
- Background and experience running a business or non-profit, preferred.
- Previous ministry experience and heart for the church, church leaders and volunteers.
- Model servant leadership by attitude and practice.
- A gifted builder - one who can identify, recruit, train and deploy leaders.
- Desire to build positive and healthy relationships with staff members (respectful of internal operating systems), No Regrets volunteers, and host partners.
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written - ability to see and communicate the broader picture and strategic plan to accomplish reaching objectives and goals.
- Strong administration and leadership skills – orchestrate and organize the No Regrets movement in alignment to the broader vision, assigning and implementing systems as required.
- Qualities of diplomacy and discernment - ability to assign talent to get things done
- Implementation of the NRMM strategic plan by providing overall direction, structure, priorities and oversight of the ministry.
- Define and implement systems to accomplish ministry objectives (financial, operations, communication, Research & Development).
- Work closely with current staff to continue to build on ministry foundations, facilitating a cohesive approach for continued growth.
- Mobilize, recruit and provide leadership for teams of men to launch and execute the vision of No Regrets.
- Design, implement and facilitate the marketing plan for the ministry.
- Evaluate past, current and new systems for effectiveness, redirecting as needed.
- Provide integrated and cohesive approach to communications, including the implementation of use of social media.
- Develop, foster and sell No Regrets Conference hosting, No Regrets Study Series curriculum, and other resources into new and existing church partners.
- Identify and generate revenue through the new sales opportunities within prospective partnership ministries and non-profits.
- Build relationships with host sites, regional hubs, affiliate partnerships and volunteer workforce.
- Some travel required for visits to host sites and partner affiliates.
- Manage NRMM staff team including an Operations Assistant, Administration/Media Assistant and volunteers.
- Reproduce your role in the lives of other key leaders.
Full-time Exempt Position
45 to 50 hours/week
Salary – dependant on experience, skills & education
Medical - eligibility for all benefits associated with full-time employment, including, medical, dental, vision and life insurance. Refer to the Employee Handbook and information provided by Elmbrook’s insurance vendors for specific details.
Paid Time Off (PTO) – Full time employees are eligible to earn PTO. PTO is accrued on a calendar year basis. Refer to the Employee Handbook for specific details.
403b – Employees are eligible to participate in the 403b pension plan if employees are scheduled to work 20 or more hours per week. Entry dates for the 403b plan are January 1st and July 1st. On an employee’s first anniversary Elmbrook will match up to 5%.
Holidays – Full time employees are eligible for holiday pay. There are 10 holidays recognized by Elmbrook Church as paid holidays; refer to the Employee Handbook for specific details.
Elmbrook Adult Discipleship Pastor - Steve Sonderman
777 S. Barker Road
Brookfield, WI 53045
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
ControllerFaith Community United Methodist Church
- West Chester, Ohio
- December 2
Director of OperationsPeace UMC
- Pickerington, Ohio
- December 1
Church Planter in Central NebraskaInFaith
- central, Nebraska
- December 1
Executive Pastor of OperationsBakersfield First Assembly
- Bakersfield, California
- November 29
Teaching & Missions PastorFirst Congregational Church
- Parkersburg, Iowa
- November 29