The Pastor of Young Adults will oversee our Salt Young Adult ministry and Refinery College ministry at The Bible Chapel. This includes overseeing all ministry components from volunteer recruitment, teaching, worship, life groups and events for all campuses.
- Responsible for setting vision of Young Adult ministry (Salt and Refinery) at all campuses.
- Recruit and develop a core team of adult leaders who will partner in minstry to establish and sustain a strong young adult ministry across all campuses.
- Develop, and implement, long-range plans for Salt and Refinery in accord with our pillars of Engage, Equip, Employ in an effort to develop followers of Jesus Christ in both ministries (all campuses).
- Shepherd, develop and empower each leadership team (salt and Refinery) in a manner that the leaders carry out the day to day minstry activites (SH campus).
- Build core teaching team who will shepherd both ministries with clarity, creativity, and conviction, in a way that encourages our young adults to personally engage with Jesus Christ (SH Campus).
- Establish standards for activities/events and oversee evaluation against those standards to identify progress toward objectives (SH Campus).
- Oversee large group worship gatherings for Salt (Sept.-May) and Refinery (June-Aug) that include worship, lesson, discussion and fellowship (SH Campus).
- Oversee all young adult life groups for Salt and Refinery (SH Campus).
Spiritual Gifts: Leadership, Shepherding/Pastoring, Administration, Teaching, Evangelism
Experience: Mature believer in agreement with belief and teaching of The Bible Chapel; seminary degree preferred; minimum of 1-3 years experience in young adult ministry preferred.
Compensation: This is a full-time salaried position with benefits. Compensation package negotiated based on qualifications, experience.
Accountability: The Young Adult Pastor reports directly to the Executive Pastor.