Sagebrush Community Church is one church in many locations! We are based in Albuquerque, New Mexico, and currently have 9 campuses and more than 11,000 people in attendance every weekend. Our Riverside Campus has more than 400 preteens
(3rd-5th) meeting each weekend and we need help! If you have a passion for the "tween" ministry and are highly relational, fun, caring, great with communication, and organized, you may be the Associate Director we are looking for.
- Work with the Preteen Pastor and Executive Director to implement the vision of the Wired Ministry at Sagebrush.
- Support all preteen ministry operations at the Sagebrush Riverside Campus.
- Assist Kids Directors with preteen ministry operations at the multisite campuses.
- Recruit, train and oversee preteen ministry coaches and volunteers.
- Build close relationships with the preteens who attend the Riverside Campus.
- Assist with special events, such as Nitro Nights, Breakaways and Wired Camp.
- Work with Fellowship One to maintain volunteers, update rosters, and contact all first-time guests to the ministry.
- Attend volunteer and coach meetings along with the Preteen Pastor.
- Any other duties as assigned by the Executive Kids Director.
- Maintain a dynamic relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Approach ministry with the core values and practices of Sagebrush in mind.
- Strive for excellence and effectiveness with all aspects of ministry.
- Collaborate with the Kids Team and maintain a humble servant attitude.
- Work faithfully while at work and leave work at work when home.
- Work towards a strong attention to detail and follow through.
- Continue cultivating people skills and relational awareness.
- Minimum 40 and maximum of 50 hours per week.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent level of education.
- Solid Biblical education with an ability to share and teach from the Bible.
- Minimum of at least 3 year involvement in children’s or youth ministry.
- Solid references and a track record of excellence in ministry.
Benefits & Resources:
- Full time position with competitive pay.
- Health care including dental, vision, life and disability.
- 3 weeks of paid vacation.
- On-the-job training & development.
- Excellent tools to get the job done (iphone & MacBook)
Ready for a next step? Please DO NOT reply to this ad since we do not monitor the site. Instead, please send the following 3 things to
firstname.lastname@example.org: a current resume, a recent self photo, and at least 3 recent references (1 personal and 2 professional).
We will process your resume and discuss next steps. Thanks!