Title: Associate Pastor
Reports to: Lead Pastor Team
Objective: Implement and oversee TBA’s vision and strategy for connecting people.
The Associate Pastor is responsible for oversight and management of several ministry teams, including Connections Teams and Kingdom Painter Teams. Through leadership development, implementation of vision, and management of team leaders, he manages the systems
that keep TBA running smoothly. He carries the weight of providing a wide-open front door that welcomes guests and leads them towards Next Steps. Through coordination of Small Groups ministry and other discipleship opportunities, he will also work to close
the back door and keep people connected to the life and ministry of TBA Church.
- Oversee Connections Teams (Greeters, Ushers, Welcome Desk, Café, Parking Lot).
- Oversee small groups and coach small group leaders.
- Assist Next Steps Leaders through personal follow up and connecting people to ministry.
- Assist Lead Pastor Team in implementation of vision & management of ministry teams.
- Speak periodically at our weekend services.
- Other responsibilities as needed/assigned.
- 4-Year Bachelor’s Degree.
- Ministry experience.
- A passion to create an environment for spiritual growth & development.
- Must possess strong leadership gifting in order to be a leader of multiple leaders in several ministry areas.
- Proven ability to recruit, build teams, develop and direct lay leaders.
- Proven ability to develop and implement strategy.
- The ability to work in a team ministry setting.
- 5 years of leadership in discipleship & assimilation areas.
- Spiritual gift mix that includes leadership, evangelism, shepherding and teaching.
- Personality traits that include being highly creative, energetic, organized and driven.