Grace Fellowship (formerly Travis Oaks Baptist Church) is seeking a part-time Youth and Family Pastor. This person will be responsible for building relationships with both the youth and families in our community. We are located in Lago Vista, which is
a fast growing community of approximately 6,000 people on Lake Travis near Austin, Texas.
- Must have a personal faith in Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord.
- Must view the Bible as God’s inerrant Word.
- Maintain a regular practice of personal devotions and Bible study.
- Have strong people skills, including love for youth and their families.
- Have a heart for outreach; able to share the Gospel with others.
- Teach Youth Bible study for the Wednesday evening youth Bible study classes and help with Sunday morning Bible study classes when no other teacher is available.
- Arrange games and activities for Wednesday evening after Bible study.
- Plan and/or participate in youth and community social events. These are events sponsored by the church (movies, eating out, summer camps, etc.) but also community events (such as attending sporting events at local schools).
- Maintain the Grace Fellowship Youth social media pages.
- We are open to education level and experience.
- All staff personnel are required to pass a background check which includes both criminal and driving records.
All resumes should be submitted to: firstname.lastname@example.org