The Director of Media Production insures that all media produced by or for the ministries
of Harmony Hill maintains the level of excellence set by the Senior Pastor. This may be
found in the following verses of Scripture.
“Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with all your might;” – Ecclesiastes 9:10a
“Whether, then, you eat or drink or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God.” –
1 Corinthians 10:31.
- Be able to express a personal salvation experience of faith in Jesus Christ.
- Bachelor or higher degree in communications, management, or closely related field.
- At least 5 years of experience leading in larger venue sound and/or video production.
- Possess vision for the production media arena sufficient to lead Harmony Hill in this area, rather than follow the models of other churches.
- Working knowledge of social media, photography, and web design.
- Excellent understanding of Adobe Software (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign) and print process.
- Working knowledge of digital and analog audio boards, ProPresenter, stage lighting and DMX architecture.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Proven leadership ability.
- Excellent management and organizational skills.
- Ability to communicate and work well with ministry leaders to develop creative content.
- A high level of motivation and personal accountability.
- Present a unified church identity through the coordination and production of all media, including print publications, website, social media, signage, radio, television, multimedia and worship mediums.
- Work with creative resources to create original, powerful media for sermon series, major events, and various church activities.
- Work closely with staff members across ministries in designing print/website media, marketing materials, banners, logos, etc.
- Must be flexible and have the ability to balance multiple projects while meeting deadlines.
- Insure all systems are prepared to deliver a consistent experience for each Worship Service.
- Manage the video editing process for each service.
- Recruit and train volunteers for all production areas.
- Provide production support for all services and events as directed.
- Plan and oversee the yearly Production Media budget.
- Maintain an inventory of production equipment across all ministries, including a plan for the scheduled maintenance and/or replacement of each item.