The Director of Hospitaltiy and Guest Services creates the “Peachtree Experience” – guided by excellence, cleanliness, and hospitality. This “experience” includes the look and feel of our facilities as well as the engagement of Peachtree staff and volunteers
to provide a welcoming and inviting environment and community that leads people into a growing relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Support the ministry of Peachtree with creativity and skill in event coordination and planning , coordinating appropriate resources (i.e., rooms, audio-visual, food and beverage, music) for all worship and other ministry events
- Manage the Hospitality Team in its work with inside and outside groups
- Create a guest service culture by recruiting, training and developing volunteers.
- Engage volunteers to help create the Peachtree experience on Sunday mornings as well as at special events and weddings.
- Monitor and maintain Event Management System (EMS) and train new and ongoing EMS users
Required Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrated experience in hospitality or special events management
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to coordinate several ideas and plans simultaneously
- Ability to build, energize and lead staff and volunteer teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Have a working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Both detail and people oriented
- Ability to adapt to change and re-prioritize assignments
- Sunday mornings and other events and programs are welcoming environments and excellent experiences supported by facilities, media and food service.
- Hospitality Department creates the “Peachtree Experience” and receives positive feedback from people participating in events.
- Volunteer culture is created – volunteers are engaged and participating in most events
- A commitment to Jesus Christ and desire to use gifts in a ministry setting
- 4 year college degree
- Knowledge of and proven track record in event planning, volunteer management, hospitality or other related field