Job Description: Responsible for producing excellent media projects for Eagle Brook Church. Must have the ability to identify, lead and develop the concept and execution of a video in a timely manner.
Classification: Full-time, Exempt
Team: Central Creative
Reports To: Senior Media Producer
Work Schedule: 100% weekdays at CVL office.
To apply, please submit your application to our careers page at: http://eaglebrookchurch.com/careers/
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or equivalent experience in Film, TV, Fine Arts or other forms of Media
- Proficient in post-production (capturing, editing, motion, coloring, audio, etc.) using either
- Adobe Creative Suite or Apple Final Cut Pro.
- Knowledge and experience with Digital HD cameras (DSLRs, Panasonic HVX-200, etc).
- Knowledge and experience in field production techniques, standards and equipment.
Overview of Job Duties (this is a working list and may be adjusted at any time by your manager):
- Produce excellent, relevant media projects as assigned by the Senior Media Producer.
- Oversee assigned projects from concept to completion.
- Keep projects moving through all aspects of production (storyboard, shooting, editing,
- etc.) in order to meet deadlines and core standards.
- Assemble others as needed to produce assigned projects.
- Communicate effectively with ministry partners (Weekend, Family Ministry, etc.) to
- Ensure projects achieve their goals.
- Contribute in a creative capacity to the Central Creative team.
- Keep up to date on technical skills.
- Research and maintain creative ideas and current techniques.
- Use specific skill sets (writing, shooting, editing) on other team projects as called upon.