We are a fast growing multi-site church with plans to launch two new campuses in the next year. Excellence in live service production and quality video streaming are critical components to our future success. We are looking for someone who can assess where
we are with the use of technology in our services, and then provide the drive and leadership needed to take things to the next level and create a culture of continuous improvement. This role requires someone who excels at leadership/team development and the
development and implementation of processes across all campuses.
Ensure that Sunday morning experience is technically excellent
- Set processes in place to ensure excellent operation of audio, lighting, and media equipment by volunteers.
- Set a culture of excellence and constant improvement.
- Serve as proponent for new technology and resources that will improve the Sunday morning experience.
- Troubleshoot problems and teach others to do the same. Work to minimize the risk of systems failures.
Manage Volunteer Teams
- Responsible to recruit, train, and schedule tech and creative team volunteers.
- Develop leaders who can effectively oversee campus technical teams and troubleshoot problems when they occur.
- Train volunteers and staff on operational processes and equipment in order to maintain a consistent and excellent experience across campuses.
- Recruit volunteers (there are also church-wide initiatives to recruit volunteers).
- Proactively provide opportunities for team members to connect with the church and with each other as a part of our assimilation process.
- Champion the culture of Epic Church with team members and others.
Development of Best Practices – Processes
- For every role, develop and maintain a standard operating process that will be used for training and ensure consistent excellence when the process is followed.
- For every role, develop a checklist of important steps that is easy for volunteers or staff to refer to as they serve on Sunday mornings.
- Develop ongoing strategies for constant improvement for the excellence of the Sunday morning experience at each campus.
- Oversee the purchase, maintenance, and operation of all audio/video/lighting/media production equipment.
- Develop detailed knowledge of operation and integration of all equipment.
- Train and equip both staff and volunteers to ensure successful operation of equipment in various settings.
- Assess current and future technology needs and prepare acquisition strategies.
- Oversee the process of set-up, tear-down, and storage of equipment on a weekly basis.
- Put measures in place to ensure that equipment and supplies are secured against damage, loss, or theft.
- Large-church experience and/or experience producing large events working with audio/video/lighting/production
- Experience leading staff and teams of volunteers.