Calvary Port St Lucie Life Groups Pastor / Director
Calvary Port St Lucie is a growing, contemporary, and culturally diverse church in Port St Lucie, Florida. We are located on Florida’s beautiful Treasure Coast (about 2 hours southeast of Orlando and about 2 hours north of Miami).
We are seeking a person who is passionate about Life Groups! This person must have a shepherd’s heart for people and the ability to direct a large Life Group ministry. They must also have excellent communication and organizational skills. This is a full-time
position and the salary will be commensurate with the applicant’s background and experience.
- A calling from God to lead a large Life Group ministry.
- A shepherd’s heart for people.
- A minimum of 3 years recent experience on the staff of a growing church required.
- The ability to lead volunteer teams.
- Preferably proven ability to manage a Life Group ministry in a growing church.
- A positive attitude and outgoing personallity.
- A high commitment to the local church.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- The ability to teach God’s Word in both large and small group settings.
- Preferably a Bachelor’s Degree.
- A calling to the Port St Lucie area.
- Oversight of our semester based Life Group ministry (We offer two, four month semesters).
- A strong work ethic.
- The ability to recruit, train, and lead volunteer teams effectively.
- The willingness to wear other hats and engage in other duties with a positive attitude.
Only resumes accompanied with a COVER LETTER will be considered.
The cover letter should be personalized for this position and should answer 3 questions:
- Why you are interested in this position?
- What qualifies you for this position?
- Can you see yourself living in the Port St Lucie area? Why?
Send cover letter with resume to Lee Holley at LHolley@CalvaryPSL.org