- Curate and manage social media content. Review social media statistic reports with the Director of Connections and plan out a content strategy. Create social media content for post on various sites including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram,
- Coordinate various design related projects by working with our ministries. Construct creative design concept for new materials, send proofs to ministries for revisions, and bring project through to completion.
- Update Print Marketing Files and Send to Printer. Update print files for regular occurring events and make basic changes and send to the printer. Documents like postcards, business cards, and posters.
- Help Organize Media, Proofread, and Other Admin Tasks. Proofread documents, check URLS, and ensure documents comply with Communications Manual. Keep media organized on network server for future easy access. Ensure posters in the lobby are
current and switch them out when needed. Re-size graphics for various applications.
- An appreciation for creativity
- An eye for detail
- A strong value of excellence
- Excellent communication
- Ability to juggle many projects at various stages at the same time.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
This is a full-time position for 40 hours a week with benefits. To apply
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Acrobat.
- Strong skills using Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Some marketing or advertising experience is a plus.
- Basic social media and content management in business settings preferred.
- Comfortable working on a Mac and PC.
- Ability and desire to learn new software programs quickly.
- Should not be intimidated by technology or learning new programs.
- Work well in a team environment.
- Some experience with Adobe Dreamweaver including HTML, and CSS is a plus.
, please email your resume and cover letter with salary expectations and your portfolio of your work to email@example.com with the job title as the
subject. If the portfolio of your work is viewable on a website, please provide the link to the website instead of attaching documents to the email. Portfolios on CD and DVD will not be accepted.