This director position is responsible for the development and leadership of the worship and music ministry of Foothills Bible Church. This position oversees all musical elements of the Sunday services, special events and holiday services. This position also
provides oversight to the media and video functions. This position provides mentoring and guidance to paid staff and volunteers serving in the worship ministry.
Foothills Bible Church exists to help people be faithful followers of Jesus Christ. At the core of our purpose as a local church, we are calling our church family to three main things:
- Regularly participate in a worship service
- Connect in community through being in a growth group
- Serve others and share the Gospel
In order to help the congregation fulfill the first of these, this position works closely with our Ministry Leadership Team to evaluate, determine and implement what is most effective in helping people engage in worship.
- This person should have solid Biblical training and extensive experience in a church-based worship ministry.
- This person must have ministry and leadership experience in a multi-staff church.
- This person must be an effective communicator and musically skilled.
- This person will be involved in training others and should be a productive encourager and developer of others.
- If this person is married, his wife and family should support full-time vocational ministry and be involved in the normal life of the church.
- This person must have a personal faith in Jesus Christ and be doctrinally compatible with Foothills Bible Church.
- This person must be grace-oriented and non-legalistic in their lifestyle.
Reference and audio/video worship and music samples will be required.
Foothills Bible Church is a non-denominational, evangelical church located near Denver, Colorado. For more information please visit foothillsbiblechurch.org