The Life Church Baytown
Patrick Fisher, Senior Pastor
Position: Full-time, salaried Reports to: Senior Pastor
This executive level management position assists the Senior Pastor by planning and directing all aspects of administrative and ministry operational policies, objectives, and initiatives
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING:
- Pray for Senior Pastor, ministerial and administrative staff and Church family.
- Support the financial obligations of the church through tithe and offerings.
- Be early and prepared for all scheduled meetings.
- Must establish and foster exemplary relationships with Staff/non-staff workers, church membership, business partners and community at large.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Senior Pastor.
ADMINSTRATIVE/MINISTRY LIAISON TO SENIOR PASTOR
- Administrative Staff
- Ministerial and Deacon Staff
- Lay leadership
- Church membership
- Businesses, Civil Government, and Community at-large
- Provide pertinent information concerning church operations, fiscal budgets, related trends, and staff performance
- Responsible for the attainment of short- and long-term operational goals.
- Oversee the day to day operations
- Administer and enforce church-adopted administrative policies and procedures to achieve the goals of the church.
- Serve as resource person regarding legal and business matters of the church
- Supervise all office & contract staff
- Maintain church records on administrative and ministerial staff personnel
- Provide training, seminars and other developmental programs to enhance staff, leadership, and volunteer development
- Facilitate efficient and proficient office, facility and event management
- Represent Pastor at all meetings and functions
- Administrate Weekly Staff meetings (facilitate in Pastor’s absence)
FACILITATION OF MINISTRIES
- Develop creative, effective, and efficient ministries
- Recruit, nurture, and train all Ministry volunteers
- Work with assigned ministries to develop cohesive strategies
- Evaluate Ministry leaders and volunteers semi-annually
- Coordinate, continually assess, and enhance the ministry leadership, programs and/or activities
- Provide training, seminars and other developmental programs to enhance leadership
- Meet on a monthly bases with core leadership, meet with lay leader and volunteers quarterly
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED FOR THIS POSITION
- Requires a bachelor's degree or extensive experience in either ministry or executive level management fields.
- Demonstrates expertise and resourcefulness in a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Able to work effectively and maintain professionalism in high pressure situations
- Able to meet deadlines
- Able to engage staff with empowerment versus micromanagement
- Able to effectively redirect staff and leadership back to the vision
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Leads and directs the work of others via empowerment and not
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Must possess the following skills: strategic planning, verbal and written communication, motivation, customer service, conflict resolution, multitasking, and project management.
- Must demonstrate the ability to receive instruction, interpret it, develop a plan of action, and effectively communicate to necessary parties.
- Must be a self-motivated person who is able to be effective when working independently without supervision and produce results.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Accounting SpecialistRock Point Church
- Queen Creek, Arizona
- January 18
Business ManagerGrace Community Church
- Fremont, Ohio
- January 18
Executive PastorThe Worship Place
- Georgetown, Texas
- January 17
Church AccountantAdvent United Methodist Church
- Simpsonville, South Carolina
- January 15
- Rockaway, New Jersey
- January 12