The Media Director will provide leadership and oversight to video production media, and key marketing endeavors at The Gate Church.
- Oversee and/or plan, direct, shoot and produce weekly video content for weekend services, ministries and thegatechurch.tv and destinywo.com.
- Produce TV quality content for weekly TV spots and commercials.
- Oversee all incoming and outgoing video projects from idea to delivery.
- Oversee the marketing strategy for events or sermon series.
- Manage, update, and maintain the church websites, social media sites as well as work with marketing team to execute "branding cohesiveness" among all media outlets.
- Lead the charge for capturing and sharing stories of life change happening in and through our church.
- Coordinate pre-production elements: concept meetings, script-writing, storyboarding, scheduling, and budgeting.
- Enlist, equip and encourage volunteers to produce professional videos and services.
- Participate in creative process for planning and executing weekend and midweek services and special events.
- Carry out the overall vision and philosophy of media at The Gate Church set out by Executive Leadership.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIRED SKILLS
• A heart for the local church, a commitment to The Gate Church vision and leadership team, have a growing relationship with Jesus Christ and a passion to use media to reach others.
• Storyteller at heart with a desire to capture stories through video.
• Degree in lm or media-related held, or at least 2-3 years experience in video production.
• Experience and training in studio and production including lighting, audio and camera work.
• Experience and training in post-production work including non-linear editing, compositing, and motion graphic design.
• Procient in programs like: Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects and Adobe Photoshop, and final cut pro.
• Proven ability to take projects from beginning to end (concept to production to final edit).
• Organized and able to manage multiple projects.
• Action-oriented and displays focus, passion and initiative. Takes appropriate action when something needs to be done.
• Relates well to all kinds of people, builds e?ective relationships, communicates effectively, both interpersonally and
corporately. Works well with a team.
• Organized, creative thinker and highly productive, working in a fast-paced environment.
• Committed to improvement, seeks constructive criticism, understands strengths and weaknesses.