STF is a multi-site church with two campuses in the South Tampa area. As we continue to grow as a church, we want to see God’s grace transform the lives of people from brokenness to wholeness. We have an opportunity every week in our weekly gatherings
to build up, encourage, and inspire our people to live missionally. We are looking for a worship leader who will connect with our vission and mission and continue to build culture on our Davis Isalnds campus.
- Experience: Must have led worship for 3-5 years at a church with 500+ members in attendance.
- Musical Ability: The Worship Leader must primarily have strong musical, instrumental, and vocal competencies in both the modern and contemporary styles. They must be knowledgeable of current trends in worship in both the contemporary and modern styles.
- Leadership: The Worship Leader must possess strong leadership skills in order to form, sustain, and improve the volunteer worship teams.
- Spiritual Maturity: The Worship Leader is not simply a musician but a spiritual leader within our congregation. As such they should be pursuing Christ in their own life, be able to spiritually shepherd the worship teams, and be aware of and address the
spiritual needs of our congregation. They should also possess a theology closely aligned with our church.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Shepherd the Worship Team members.
- Build new relationships & maintain community within the campus worship team.
- Lead worship for our Sunday services.
- Lead weekly rehearsals.
- Recruit/retain new & existing team memers.
- Meet with the Worship Staff on a weekly basis for coaching, feedback, & planning.
- Collaborate with the Creative Team to plan services.
- Prepare self & team musically & spiritually.
- Work closely with Campus or Teaching Pastor o make sure that the weekly goals for the campus are met.
This position reports to the Worship Director & the Worship Pastor.
Please submit the following to email@example.com:
- A link to a video showing you leading worship
This job description is not all–inclusive and may be added to verbally or in writing by the employee’s supervisor at any time.