Timberlake is a fast growing, creative, tech-savvy, and increasingly multi-racial church committed to reaching people for Christ and growing them in their faith. We are one church in three locations. We are near completion on a multi-million dollar addition
to our Redmond campus that will be finished before the end of the year. Plans are also in the works to launch our fourth campus.
We are seeking a talented individual to join the team as
Early Childhood Director at our Redmond Campus. This person will be a proven leader and fun to be around, with a track record of success in their last role.
Ask yourself the following questions to see if you’re the ideal candidate:
- Do you enjoy building and leading teams?
- Are you fun?
- Do you have experience leading children’s ministry in a large church environment?
- Can you manage details?
- Can you function on a team where change is rapid and work is evaluated on performance?
- Are you a self-starter?
- Are you comfortable with Technology?
- Do you tithe and serve at a local church already?
Some of the specific responsibilities include:
- Provide leadership, direction and training for Children’s Ministry staff members in department, recruiting new staff as needed
- Review, purchase and oversee the implementation of all curriculum for Birth – 4 year old children.
- Promote kids series, events, and special emphasis weekends to parents of Birth – 4 year old children.
- Keep parents regularly informed about what is happening in kids ministry, particularly what their children are learning about Jesus and the Bible
- Help recruit, equip, and oversee all volunteers in Birth – 4 year old environments providing leadership, training, and developing a culture of encouragement and appreciation
- Responsible for improving and executing volunteer and staff policies and procedures to create a highly accountable and safe children’s ministry program
- Develop and maintain a clean, fun aesthetic in kids environments
- Responsible for check-in procedures and tracking weekly attendance
- Pastoring families – parents and children – as needed and as opportunities arise
- Manage ministry budget closely
This position requires a positive attitude, an ability to communicate well, relational intelligence, and attention to detail. The candidate must be ready to provide solutions, have a propensity to joy, be a future thinker, and be a self-starter.
Check us out at www.timberlakechurch.com
Here's the process:
Send us the following items:
- Your resume
- Myers-Briggs testing results, which can be found by clicking here http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTypes2.asp
Once we’ve received your information we’ll be in touch if we’re going to take the next steps.
Please send your application packet to: firstname.lastname@example.org