Full Time Membership Database
The purpose of this position is to manage the volunteer and service recipient tracking in the Fellowship One database. We are seeking applicants who currently live in the Orange County area.
I. Specific Ministry Responsibilities
- Manage volunteer activity tracking in F1
- Input volunteer involvement in F1 for ministries
- Input all volunteer forms in F1 and maintain files
- Maintain ministry and activity structures in F1
- Create and maintain people groups
2. Manage service recipient tracking in F1
- Input recipient involvement in F1 for all ministries
- Input all recipient forms in F1 and maintain files
- Run attendance reports for every activity
- Run monthly stats reports
- Run activity reports for ministries as needed
- Run monthly leaders reports
II. Other Staff Responsibilities
1 Participation in monthly campus staff meetings.
2. Participate in weekly all church story time.
1. Reporting relationship - reports to the IT Director.
1.Personal experience maintaining a database.
2.Strong computer skills – including typing.
3. Ability to work with volunteers.
4.Organizational skills to handle multiple projects and details.
5 Ability to manage time well and deal with deadlines
V. Educational Requirements
1. A related college degree or equivalent experience.
1. Maintain a consistent devotional time with God.
2. Participate in a weekly support or accountability small group.
VII. Conditions of Employment
1. It is a privilege to serve the Lord in vocational ministry. Those who serve God in the pastoral staff at Mariners Church are expected to embrace a high biblical standard of personal conduct and lifestyle both public and personal.
2. It is required that all staff members are in agreement with the vision and values of Mariners Church and adhere to the guidelines and conditions for employment as outlined in the Employee Handbook.