Position: Facilities Specialist
Do you have a passionate heart for customer service? Are you someone with a vision for serving the church in quiet and unseen ways? Do you thrive on being a member of a highly collaborative team working in a fast paced environment? Then we would like you
to consider the role of 950 Campus Facilities Specialist.
This position is responsible for on-time room set ups, equipment staging, and assisting with the cleaning and of the campus. Additionally, this position will assist Buildings and Grounds with campus maintenance. The ideal candidate will also serve as a campus
liaison to members and guests providing information regarding the location of various ministry events and activities.
• Access ServiceU to determine when and where events are taking place
• Ensure locations for events are prepared to requestor's specifications
• Post-event, ensure resources are properly stored and staged for the next event
• Assist as needed with Facilities duties
• Assist as needed with Building and Grounds duties
• Update department records in various spreadsheets and databases
• Respond as needed to requests for event information (location, time, etc.)
• Respond as needed to requests for changes in event resources (additional tables, chairs, etc.)
- This position does not have any routine security elements other than routinely locking or unlocking the campus and the securing the area in which you are working. All security concerns will be reported to the Facilities Manager
• Practice safe work habits in compliance with OSHA and NPFA standards
• Report all safety concerns or known violations to the Facility Manager
Required Gifts and Skills
The successful candidate for this job will have the spiritual gifts of service and hospitality. He or she will have demonstrated skills in teamwork and communication; oral and written. This position requires a professional, courteous demeanor as well as
being enthusiastic and self-motivated. The minimum education required for this position is a high school diploma or GED. This person will also be required to maintain a valid California driver's license. The successful candidate will possess an intermediary
computer skill set, i.e., the ability to operate in a MS Office environment and learn specialized facilities software programs. The successful candidate will have the ability to lift up to 50 lbs. and be able to stand for a period of 8 hours.
The work schedule for this position will routinely be on Monday and Tuesday (1:00 PM - 10:00 PM) and Sunday, Friday, and Saturday (6:00 AM through 3:00 PM).