Mount Pisgah UMC, located in Johns Creek, Georgia is actively seeking a Videographer. This is a full-time position. The ideal candidate will have extensive knowledge in LIVE Video Switching/Directing, HD Camera Operation/ Footage Acquistion, Adobe Premiere
Pro CC, Adobe After Effects CC, Adobe Photoshop CC, Microsoft Office, ProPresenter 5, and General Production knowledge (Lighting/Sound/Rigging). Proficient use of Mac OS X. At least 1-2 years of experience in church production. Bachelor’s degree in technical
or related discipline is preferred.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for the visual presentation of Sunday morning to include video work, ProPresenter and graphical needs, as well as, overseeing the production elements of Sunday morning service.
- Manage and execute the media ministry to include Audio & Video Podcast.
- Provide technical support for events as needed.
- Involve with Worship Ministry to include the planning meetings, preparation for services and media content. Directly involve with graphic and/or video creation/editing, lighting design, preparation, operation and live or recorded audio tasks.
- Responsible to ensure ongoing improvements are being designed and acted on. Areas of improvement will include procedures, equipment to allow the church to achieve its goals, and proper preparations for the areas the technical department supports.
- Involve with special projects as needed to include system design, installation, implementation and extra curricular events (i.e. offsite technical support service for ministries or other clients).
- Provide extra videos for projects for other ministries outside Worship.
- Responsible to identify to Technical Director any areas of risk that will affect the technical ministries mission to provide excellence in service to Lord and God.
To apply for this position, please submit resume to email@example.com.