New Ground is a young and growing church plant in Caledonia MI, launched in March of 2013 with a vision to reach out with God's love and the good news of the grace of Jesus. We aim to develop Christ followers who serve Him seven days a week and make a real
difference in the world. We gather on Sundays to celebrate God for who He is and how he is working in and through His people.
We are seeking a Worship Leader who can use creative arts to cultivate an environment where people can experience God’s grace, draw closer to Him and be inspired to live daily for Him. Creative arts include: song, media, art, drama, prayer, reflection and
more. The right candidate will use their gift of creativity to provide a supporting foundation of worship at our corporate gatherings.
The person we are seeking should possess the following qualities:
• A fully committed follower of Jesus Christ who is continuously being transformed by the saving grace of God.
• A growing leader who nurtures his or her gifting through education, coaching, practice, and training.
• A skilled musician and vocalist who can lead worship teams on guitar or piano.
• A pastorally sensitive leader with the ability to guide the congregation into a deeper life of worship by being aware of the cultural, stylistic, and singing abilities regarding song selection.
• A skilled mentor, able and eager to recruit and develop new musicians and team leaders.
• A gifted administrator, able to create schedules, build teams, and successfully plan worship
• A team player who can serve on the Creative Team to collaborate in crafting worship services, outreach events, and other worship opportunities for the community.
• A proficient technician, knowledgable in Pro Presenter, Keynote, digital soundboards, lighting, media presentation and social media, and/or is able to quickly learn these areas.
• Agrees with and supports the Beliefs, Vision/Mission, and Values of New Ground Church as listed at www.newgroundchurch.org
• Able to lift at least 50 lbs and assist with equipment and stage set up.
• Willing to take on additional responsibilities as assigned.
If you feel that you possess these qualities and share the vision to build a community of authentic Christ followers using dynamic worship, please submit your resume to: email@example.com
Grace be with you.
*Compensation will be based on experience and abilities.