Kirtland Christian Fellowship is a non-denominational evangelical and charismatic church. We are a healthy multi-generational church family, and we have made a HUGE commitment to reaching the youth in our community. Our vision is to be a catalyst for a
movement that empowers others in the community to rise to leadership until there are Campus Ministry Directors and missional communities in all 34 High schools and Middle schools in Lake and Geauga Counties. Currently we have three full-time youth pastor/director
positions (including this one) and we are fully engaged directly in four schools with partnerships in two additional schools. KCF is located on 40 acres in the Eastern Suburbs of the Cleveland, OH Metropolitan area. Over 300,000 people live within 15 miles
of our location.
Mission: The Campus Ministry Director will lead the growing ministry at Mentor High School among students, staff, parents, ministry workers, and churches represented in Mentor High so that the Light of Jesus Christ shines in the school and spiritual and
social transformation takes place in the Mentor High community.
1) The Campus Ministry Director is to be a person of prayer. He should devote time to prayer for the ministry.
2) Facilitate a partnership with church and community leaders and work with them to develop a strategy for establishing a missional community in Mentor High School.
3) Facilitate the establishment of a missional community at Mentor High School.
4) Build relationships with students and staff at Mentor High as well as parents and church leaders who are interested in participating in or supporting a missional community at Mentor High School.
5) A significant amount of time (at least 50% while school is in session) will be spent on campus (if possible) or ministering to students & staff off campus.
6) Work in partnership and coordination with the KCF Youth Pastor/Kirtland Campus Ministry Director and the Painesville City Campus Ministry Director who are also on staff at KCF..
7) Attend and participate as a coach in the KCF Youth Ministry Sunday Night Services, coaching staff meetings and Events.
1) Participate in the life of the KCF church family including Sunday am services.
2) Participate in a KCF small group.
3) Attend weekly KCF staff meetings.
4) Attend church-wide fellowship events.
5) Assist the Senior Pastor with pastoral duties in crisis or severe situations.
1) Supervisor is the Senior Pastor.
2) Time commitment is 50 hours per week plus Sunday morning participation beginning with 8 am prayer, and KCF small group participation.
1) Be a professing, growing, committed, Spirit-filled Christian with an exemplary personal life and a contagious love for Jesus Christ.
2) Trained and well grounded in the Word of God.
3) If married, have full spousal support. Spouse will be connected with the church family and involved in the ministry of the church.
4) Complete agreement with the vision of KCF and the statement of faith. Must become a member of KCF. (Spouse also if married).
5) Self-disciplined and self-starter. Has a high-energy personality, very organized, and has the ability to work with different personality types.
6) Team player with a servant’s heart.
7) Positive attitude and teachable.
8) Fully committed to campus ministry. Minimum of 2 year commitment to this position.
9) People person with a compassionate heart for people.
10) Spiritually gifted and experienced in youth ministry.
If you are interested in this position send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. For additional information about KCF go to www.kirtlandchristian.org.