To provide Executive level leadership for the managerial, functional, and tactical implementation of Hope Church’s mission.
Purpose: To advance the mission of HOPE Church by providing senior leadership and oversight in executive, tactical, and organizational areas.
Reports to: Senior Pastor
The best candidate will have a wide background of experience managing the executive functions for a very large church, including:
- Multi-site locations
- Fundraising and Capital Campaigns
- Finance and Financial Management
- Legal and Government Relations
- Strategic Planning and Implementation
- Multi-staff and Multi-tiered Human Resource Environments
- Real Estate Development
- Public Relations
- Crisis Management
Background and Requirements:
- Minimum 5+ years executive experience in a very large church (2000 or more)
- Mature, growing relationship with Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior
- Strong administrative giftedness with excellent verbal and written skills
- Proven ability to think biblically, creatively, and critically to help the church be as effective as possible
- Comfortable working independently and also with a team
- Strong capability to turn ideas into action and implementation
- Creative, Humble Strategist, Progress & Results oriented
Education: Bachelor’s degree required, MBA or related Masters degree strongly preferred.
Those wishing to be considered are asked to submit an application packet consisting of:
- a HOPE application
- a cover letter stating interest and fitness for the position according to the background and requirements
- a resume with list of references
Additionally, given the significant nature of this position, included with your application please provide a briefing (max 1/2 page each) for how you would handle the following:
- Design & Deliver a Plan for a Major Capital Campaign
- Initiatives for Starting and Supporting Multi Site Locations
Please submit all items to AppExecDirector@hopecentral.com.
Applications can be found at www.HopeCentral.com/employment
HOPE Church is located in the far west end of Richmond, VA. Since its start in October, 1997, HOPE has experienced considerable growth and is currently one of the fastest growing churches in the Richmond area. Our current facilities are located on 37 acres on a major traffic artery entering the western part of the city. In 2008 Hope was 375 people and is currently 2500 people.
HOPE is a member of the Evangelical Presbyterian Church and places a priority on our denomination’s “Seven Essentials of Our Faith.” The EPC’s motto is “In Essentials Unity, in Non-Essentials Liberty, in All Things Charity.” These principles are fundamental to the leadership environment at HOPE. To read more, visit www.epc.org
Our mission statement is our priority and our bulls-eye: “Offering experiences, relationships and places where people can find life and purpose through Jesus Christ.” Additionally we pay close attention to achieving our vision of being “A catalytic church offering the Gospel of Jesus Christ to as many people as possible, as creatively as necessary.”
The staff environment at Hope thrives on highly competent people in an environment that is authentic, operates with grace and truth, and is results oriented.
Please Visit our website, www.HopeCentral.com, to learn more about us.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Student Ministry Coordinator-Middle SchoolAustin Ridge Bible Church
- Austin, Texas
- December 7
Senior High DirectorCalvary Church
- Roseville, Minnesota
- December 7
Ravi Zacharias Ministry International - Director of MarketingChurchology Staffing
- Norcross, Georgia
- December 7
Children's Ministry Director/PastorLiberty Baptist Church
- Spring Lake, North Carolina
- December 6
Parkview Community Church - Elementary DirectorVanderbloemen Search Group
- Glen Ellyn, Illinois
- December 6
HOPE Church is located in the far west end of Richmond, VA. Since its start in October, 1997, HOPE has experienced considerable growth and is currently one of the fastest growing churches in the Richmond area. Our current facilities are located on 37 acres on a major traffic artery entering the western part of the city. In 2008 Hope was 375 people and is currently 2500 people. HOPE is a member of the Evangelical Presbyterian Church and places a priority on our denomination’s “Seven Essentials of Our Faith.” The EPC’s motto is “In Essentials More...