An employment application must be returned via email in order to be considered for an interview. Please email: email@example.com for an application.
This Full Time (40-50+ hours) position is responsible to minister to the body of Calvary Chapel Melbourne and other audiences through lighting design and maintenance.
- Planning/implementing a lighting plot, hanging the plot, and arranging any necessary rentals
- Programming light shows for all major events such as Christmas and Easter productions, Conference, etc.
- Supervising volunteers in maintaining technical show quality in regards to lighting installations
- Responsible for expanding lighting programs for songs in service worship sets.
- Attend rehearsals and train volunteers to execute the plot, or operate themselves, as well as troubleshoot any issues that may arise
- Operating/programming Jands lighting consoles/software, show control equipment, and special effects
- Maintain Lighting budgets for projects and annual budget planning.
- BA Degree in Technical Theatre (or have equivalent work experience), technical entertainment supervisory experience including lighting design and light board programming experience.
- Knowledge/experience working with Jands Vista lighting consoles, various models
- Demonstrated technical knowledge in television production with extensive lighting for television experience
- Knowledge of current and emerging TV lighting technology, including DMX protocol
- Knowledge of electricity, generator operation and power distribution
- Working knowledge of grip and rigging skills
- Knowledge of windows based plotting and drafting software
- Ability to generate creative visual concepts that enhances production
- Team building and leadership experience to effectively lead and motivate a team
- Excellent interpersonal skill and ability to produce on-screen effects requested by Director
- Be physically able to work at heights and stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift at least 40 pounds
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks while under pressure is essential
- Flexible to accommodate production needs and available to work multiple and varying shifts
- Travel to multiple campuses/Reliable transportation is necessary
- Mature and on-going relationship with Christ
- Regularly attend church services
- Servant heart and optimistic attitude
- Flexibility in dealing with people
- Self starting - can work with little supervision or direction
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and organization skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
St. Mark's Church - Audio/Visual DirectorVanderbloemen Search Group
- Burlington, North Carolina
- October 26
Worship Tech & IT DirectorLee's Summit Community Church
- Lee's Summit, Missouri
- October 25
Media/Visual ArtsOrchardville Church
- Xenia, Illinois
- October 25
Director of Audio Visual ArtsManchester United Methodist Church
- Manchester, Missouri
- October 24
Campus ProducerScottsdale Bible Church
- Scottsdale, Arizona
- October 24