United Methodist Church of the Cross Salina, KS is a caring community reaching out to transform lives through knowing, loving, and serving God. Church of the Cross has a full time opportunity for a worship/music & small group coordinator
Purpose: To serve the church by developing and coordinating an effective worship service and coordinating a comprehensive small group ministry.
- Have a personal relationship with God and an active prayer life that allows them to be an example of Christ. Prefer familiarity with Wesleyan theology.
- Have the ability to develop relationships with people and nurture them spiritually.
- Have an understanding of music and its function in the church setting.
- Be familiar, able to perform, and lead others with contemporary and traditional styles of worship.
- Have the ability to work with volunteers and to support and develop their commitment to music and small group programs.
- Proficient in computer use and able to use multi-media software to enhance worship. Familiarity with Easy Worship desired.
- Comfortable singing and leading congregational worship, contemporary and traditional.
Salary based on experience and qualifications.