Campus Pastor - Oxford Campus (full time)
The Oxford Campus Pastor will perform as the spiritual and directional point person for the Oxford Campus. He will execute the strategy, values and vision of the Senior Leadership Team of Pinelake Church within the context of the local congregation. The
Campus Pastor will act as shepherd for the congregation and oversee the physical and logistical aspects of the location. The Pastor will ensure the vitality of community and discipleship connections.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Pastors the Oxford Congregation
- Responsible for Identification and Leadership development within: Adult Groups, Preschool Ministries, Children’s Ministries, Student Ministries, and Worship Ministry
- Maintains a vital relationship and link with the Pinelake Church Leadership as well as maintains the Pinelake level of quality in everything done at gatherings including initial impression, worship experience, all ministry contact points, and facility/technology
- Teach at mid-week renewal service.
- Oversight and accountability of Campus budget.
- Stay abreast of all congregational trends; develop short term and long term visions and strategies to address any current / potential issues and meet growth needs
- Identify, plan, and execute local missions opportunities in coordination with Pinelake Missions team.
Supervisory Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Supervises exempt personnel.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and evaluating performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving
problems; and administering vacation/paid time off and other personnel procedures in conjunction with the Executive Pastor of Operations and the Human Resources policies and procedures.
- The minimum requirements are a Master's of Divinity degree and at least three years of experience in a key pastoral leadership role or 8+ years of experience in a key pastoral leadership role.