To APPLY please email resume to email@example.com. Do not apply through churchstaffing online system. We will begin following up with candidates after October 28th.
(All ethnicities are encouraged to apply!)
Job Title: Director of Women’s Small Groups & Discipleship
Supervisor Title: Small Groups & Discipleship Pastor
Supervises: Women Small Group Coaches & Leaders
Education Preferred: Bachelor’s Degree
Ministry Experience Preferred: 10+ years of ministry in a church setting; 5 years of ministry in a church of at least 1000+ attendees
- Serve as primary leader at epikos to all female small group leaders.
- Create easy entry points for new women attendees to connect with other women for discipleship, community, and mission.
- Work in concert with the Small Groups & Discipleship Pastor and the Small Groups & Discipleship Admin to provide a clear path for making more and better disciples.Regularly examine epikos member, regular attender, and guest lists to ensure that epikos women
are welcomed and invited to be in relationship with others.
- Be accessible to all epikos women and connect them with the Lead Pastor, other church staff, counseling professionals, and other community resources as necessary.
- Serve on the epikos Lead Team.
- Lead the development of intentional ways that epikos can equip and empower all women to be on mission for Christ.
- Meet with key staff/volunteers on a regular basis to evaluate and improve women’s discipleship.
- Participate in staff meetings, creative meetings, and leadership retreats to provide evaluation and feedback to the Lead Team.
- Serve epikos when needed with a joyful heart, knowing that the Gospel can go forth in every endeavor.