To APPLY please email resume to email@example.com. Do not apply through churchstaffing online system. We will begin following up with candidates after October 28th.
(All ethnicities are encouraged to apply!)
Job Title: Family Pastor
Supervisor Title: Executive Pastor
Supervises: Children’s Ministry Director and Youth Director
Minimum Education Preferred: Bachelor’s Degree
Ministry Experience Preferred: 10+ years in Youth and/or Children’s Ministry; 5+ years in a church of 1000+
- Serve as primary leader at epikos to families with children ages 0-18.
- Drive the Hero Central (Children’s Ministry) and Youth Ministry to match the core values of epikos.
- Serve and oversee the Hero Central team.
- Engage and develop relationships with area school administrators and other area church leaders.
- Work in concert with the Pastoral Staff as it relates directly to pastoral counseling of families.
- Recruit, develop, and release volunteers to lead in Hero Central and Youth Ministry.
- Serve on the epikos Lead Team.
- Lead the development of intentional ways that epikos can equip and empower parents and guardians to disciple their children.
- In concert with the Discipleship/Small Groups Pastor, plan and implement the child dedication experience.
- Meet with key staff/volunteers on a regular basis to evaluate and improve Hero Central and Youth Ministry.
- Participate in staff meetings, creative meetings, and leadership retreats to provide evaluation and feedback to the Lead Team.
- Serve epikos when needed with a joyful heart, knowing that the Gospel can go forth in every endeavor.