New Life Community Church-Asheville NC is a vibrant, grace-filled fellowship prayerfully seeking God's man to lead our congregation as we move forward to fulfill our mission of reaching people and building disciples who learn to love God, grow in community,
and desire to both influence and serve others.
Please carefully review the qualifications listed below which we deem important and prayerfully consider your response to us through firstname.lastname@example.org
- Graduate of a biblically conservative seminary with a minimum M.Div. or Th.M.
- Believes the bible in its original writings is the inerrant word of God
- Minimum of 5 years recent experience on a church staff in a significant leadership position which involves the responsibilities of preaching, planning, training leaders, and developing strategies to accomplish desired goals.
- Fulfills the qualifications of an elder as described in 1 Timothy and Titus.
- Is experienced , embraces and is secure in governement by a plurality of elders and thrives in collaborative leadership with staff and elders.
- Is married and lovingly leads his family.
Our choice of a man will also:
- Have the ability to cast a powerful vision and develop supporting strategies with which to effectively lead staff, elders and the church family.
- Possess strong and captivating communication skills with which to preach biblically-based messages with a strong, power of the gospel emphasis that are relevant and life-transforming for both mature believers and those early in their faith journey.
- This person should have the experience in researching, preparing and presenting messages at an adult level on a sustained basis and also be willing to share preaching responsibilities with a developing preaching team. Obviously this requires a leader who
is secure in his position and has a heart to see other men rise in their calling to preach and perhaps plant churches.
- Reaches out to and connects with people from all walks of life. He acknowledges their presence with us and makes them feel welcome to worship with our family wherever they may be in their relationship with God or their station in life.
- Has a passion for reaching the lost and for continuing to develop both local and international outreach (mission) ministries.
- Pursues the practice of personal evavangelism and discipleship and encourages their development in others.
- Has experience with Small Group ministry and has the ability to connect with and develop Small Group leaders.
- Helps people achieve spiritual and emotional wholeness by supporting the vision of our Free Life Ministry which embraces the Freedom in Christ truths and helping others realize and live out their identity in Christ. ( see Neil Anderson or ficm.org)
- Makes himself available for hospital and crisis ministry with our faith family and shares these responsibilities with the elders and Small Group leaders.
In summary, we are looking for a man who models humility, has a shepherd's heart, is comfortably transparent, is approachable . . and who loves God and His church deeply.He must have a passion and skill for engaging people who do not know Jesus . . a
heart for missions . . and a love for the poor. He should be skilled communicating biblical truths which compel life-application and spiritual transformation.
For more information on New Life Community Church, please check out our website at www.newlifeofasheville.com
Please send resumes and video links to email@example.com
It will be to your benefit to include links to current videos where we can view you in a preaching venue. Thank you!