Do you have a heart for Christ and a heart for children? Deer Park FBC located in a suburb of Houston, is looking for a dynamic person that loves to see children learn about the love of Jesus to fill our Children's Minsitry position.
The ideal candidate will be characterized by a love for Christ, a passion to see children impacted by the Gospel, and a support for the vision, mission, and values of DPFBC. We are looking for a minister that will strengthen our existing ministry through
providing vision and strategically delivering how we can better reach the young families of our community with the good news of Christ.
Our Children's Minister coordinates the development, direction, planning and promotion of our children, age birth through fifth grade. Primary emphasis is placed on grade school ministries.
1. Mature believer that can blend well with pastoral staff.
2. Strong relationship building skills needed to connect with young families.
3. Proven leadership and organizational skills are a must.
4. Previous experience in Children's Ministry is strongly preferred.
5. Bachelor degree preferred.