Position Title: Video Editor/videographer
Reports To: Media Director/Kenny Price
Position Held By:
Hours Per Week: 40-45 Hours per week plus service
Summary of Position
The Video Editor is a member of the Media Team and is responsible for production and post-production duties involving the weekly television broadcast, creative video projects, marketing spots, video support for web and other projects as assigned. The Video
Editor is responsible to be creative and innovative in the media and lighting ministry of the church.
Areas of Responsibilities
1. Television Production (the show Local and National, Marketing)
2. Creative Service Support (Creative Elements, Series Packaging)
3. Significant Church Media support
4. Wednesday/Sunday Media Directing
5. Event Support
6. General Staff Administration
Skills and Competencies
1. Media and Video Knowledge:
• 3-5 years experience
• Very good working knowledge of Mac computer
• Knowledge of pro-presenter,
• Able to Edit in Premiere
• Knowledge Adobe Creative Suite for media slides
• Able to find a location, set up a shoot, transport gear (everything needed, heavy lifting is required) to location and set up, organize talent, shoot and edit creative video elements from conception to completion.
• Able light location shoots
• Able to direct a 5 camera shoot for recording on weekends
• Able to direct control room personnel
• Able to manage multiple projects
• Team player
• Creative Expertise:
• To bring creative ideas for video elements and then able to carry them out.
2. Administrative Skill: Have the ability to manage project time lines and schedule volunteers.
3. Able to move to Victoria Texas. Faith Family is a Spirit Filled non-denomination church.
4. If you fill you meet the requirements please send resume and reel. With your reel please specify what was your role in the project.