At Crossroads, we believe that God has called us to help bring transformation to rural communities for the cause of Jesus Christ. As a multi-site church with 7 campuses in the Northern Illinois-Southern Wisconsin area, we are passionate about working together
in reaching and serving people who live in a rural context with the message of the Gospel.
We are currently looking for a Campus Pastor for one of our locations. The primary responsibility for this role will be to lead as the spiritual and directional point person for this local campus. The Campus Pastor will execute the strategy, values, and
vision of Crossroads Network Leadership Team within the context of the local congregation. The Campus Pastor will act as shepherd for the congregation and oversee the staff and local church ministries as well as ensure the vitality of community and discipleship
- Must be a Spirit-filled Christian who exhibits a growing relationship with Jesus Christ by a life of obedience and example.
- Possess spiritual gifting needed in a ministry sensitive to the leading of the Holy Spirit.
- Possess the gifts and skills to lead, teach, mentor and disciple a growing congregation.
- Cooperative team player and team builder is essential to success in this role.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in full time pastoral ministry.
- Ministry degree or credentials from an accredited Christian College or Seminary.
- Experience in a multi-site environment and church planting is preferred.
Please send your resume along with a brief statement of faith and philosophy of ministry; links to video of your teaching and a family picture to
firstname.lastname@example.org (No phone calls please).