After serving for over 25 years, our Senior Pastor is retiring. Christian Life Center in Herrin Illinois, a non-denominational Spirit-filled Church running 200+ weekend attendance is seeking a full-time Senior Pastor.
Our mission is to give the message of Christ to those who don’t know and develop those who believe. The candidate must have impeccable character, spiritual maturity, and be a competent teacher of God’s Word. He or she must excel in leadership and team building
in order to equip the church’s members for ministry pursuant to Eph. 4:12. Interested candidates can find out more about the church and request a comprehensive informational packet along with an application at www.clcherrin.com.
· An experienced spiritual leader and effective communicator
· A motivating team-builder
· Passionate about evangelism
· Experienced, knowledgeable, and able to teach leadership principles
· Able to deliver Biblically based, culturally relevant messages
· Self-starting, personally motivated
· Committed to your personal walk with Christ and your family
You will be:
· Responsible for preaching 20 weekends a year
· Leading and administrating the staff to develop leaders and volunteers