This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Four Corners Community Church
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
Date Posted: 10/24/2014
Categories: Children's Pastor - Family Pastor - Youth Pastor
Church Size: 501 to 750
Job Type: Full-Time
- Seeking candidates for a full-time position to serve as the Family Pastor at Four Corners Church in Cincinnati, OH.
- Four Corners is a 10 year old, non-denominational church in the northern suburbs of Cincinnati, OH. We recently transitioned from being a mobile church to a permanent facility. We are evangelical, and value making a place where people can belong before
they believe. At the same time, we constantly push people to take the next step on their journey following Jesus. Our style is casual and contemporary, but our message is the timeless Gospel of Jesus. Real.Love.Now. is not just our slogan, it's what we
- To find out more about Four Corners, check out our website before applying (www.4cornerschurch.com).
- Our Family Pastor will be a strong, magnetic leader who will direct over 100 volunteers and 200 children and students ages 6 months to 18 years - someone who can lead people to run the systems that sustain our ministry.
- Experience in family, children's, or youth ministry is desirable.
- The best candidates will have experience with ORANGE curriculum. We are not looking for somene to recreate the wheel, write curriculum, or re-style our current programs. We are looking for someone to lead and shepherd quality systems and volunteers.
- If you are good with kids/students and have a heart for ministry, but you cannot lead other people to do ministry, then you should NOT apply.
- You must be able to recruit, motivate, and work with a team of high-capacity volunteers.
- Top priority will be given to applicants who send a link to a video of yourself explaining your call to ministry. Just you, in front of your webcam or phone, explaining your call to ministry. Nothing fancy. Videos should not exceed 3
minutes. Feel free to use youtube or vimeo. Completing this step will let us know you are thorough in process and willing to work hard to accomplish things.
- Questions? Please email Lisa Fields: email@example.com