ABOUT THE CHURCH:
Seneca Creek is a 25-year old church located in the DC Metro area, serving a culturally diverse community.
- We are missional-minded, seeking to ignite a movement of the gospel that will transform our world with the hope of Christ.
- We are an innovative, grace-filled community that accepts people where they are while challenging them to grow in Christ-like character.
- We are outreach-oriented, presenting Christ in culturally relevant ways, serving the needs of our community and ministering to every area of a person’s life.
- We are a diverse church that stretches to include people of different races, ethnicities, and backgrounds
- We are egalitarian in our theology, believing that the spiritual gifts of men and women are to be recognized, developed, and deployed at every level in the church.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
We are searching for an energetic, people-oriented leader to join our staff team as Connections Pastor. The Connections Pastor will lead, champion, and oversee the teams, systems, and processes to connect people into the life of our church.
Ideal candidates will possess the following:
- Strategic leadership skills to develop systems that facilitate connections.
- Strong interpersonal skills to recruit and develop leaders
- Competence to relate to people of different cultures and backgrounds.
- An understanding of postmodernism
- A strong, results-focused work ethic
A minimum of a bachelor's degree in Bible, theology, spiritual formation, or ministerial leadership is required. Candidates must possess at least 5 years ministry experience. Experience in small groups ministry or a culturally diverse ministry is a plus.
To apply send resume with cover letter to email@example.com