This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Madison, Tennessee, United States
Date Posted: 09/23/2014
Denominations: Assemblies of God
Church Size: 2501 to 3000
Job Type: Full-Time
- Obtain communication info from all departments regarding project needs.
- Utilize Basecamp to obtain project notes and communicate project status.
- Meet deadlines for projects as assigned.
- Assist in the live weekend and mid-week productions.
- Maintain and update church Social Media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.) as well as developing a posting schedule.
- Create weekly YouVersion outline.
- Review and update the church website for accurate information regarding ministry pages, calendar items, home page sliders on a weekly basis.
- Write creative scripts that can be use for in-house and community marketing, video recordings, graphic pieces, and social media.
- Proofread all text used for marketing and design.
- Build a marketing plan to use for sermon series and church events to use across all departments and main church services.
- Participate in the planning process for ministry projects to ensure that the activities are effectively coordinated with those involved with the project.
- Remain current on technologies, trends and styles used in the marketing, design and video industries.
- Build and manage a volunteer team to help in the Media Production areas.
- Cross-train and assist on video/film projects and other areas of media team.
- Maintain studio area clean and clear of any unnecessary clutter.
- A strong understanding of current trends with social media and website.
- A strong technical background to include equipment, cameras, lighting, etc.
- The ability to manage multiple projects and remain flexible through multiple revisions while keeping a keen attention to detail.
- Confidence, to present and explain ideas to co-workers and supervisors.
- Confidence in maintaining the integrity of the church.
- A strong attention to detail.