Are you looking to join the team of one of Canada's growing churches? Here at Central Community Church, we are looking for a skilled individual who can lead, motivate and plan with our Lead Pastor, helping him maintain the vision and momentum of the church.
This job encompasses four key areas: Strategic Planning and Leadership; Chief of Staff; Board Liaison; and Administration Oversight.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Support the Lead Pastor in the accomplishment of the church’s mission through discernment, decision-making, planning, and over-all direction of church staff.
- Direct ministry staff in ongoing ministries and in the establishment of new ones; ensure ministries are effectively reaching our church’s demographic and working toward Central’s mission.
- Regular reviews of Departments and Ministries, ensuring effectiveness and efficiency.
- In conjunction with the board: recruitment, training, development, evaluation and termination of present and future directorial, office, and pastoral staff (excluding Lead Pastor).
- Ensure the smooth operation of Central Community Church by providing leadership to support staff in the following areas: administration, finance, human resources, supply and facilities management.
- Facilitate and lead staff meetings, board meetings, planning meetings, retreats, and personal development days, as directed by the Lead Pastor.
- Work with the Lead Pastor and Finance department develop an annual financial plan and oversee the on-going operations of church support services.
- Facilitate the annual strategic planning process including evaluation of ministry performance; review of mission, vision, and core values; development of key objectives and tactics; and establishment of three-year goals.
WHO YOU ARE:
- You have a minimum of 10-15 years’ experience as a senior leader & manager in a corporate business or large church environment.
- Experience as a successful Executive Pastor is an asset.
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Technology, or other related field. A Master of Arts in Biblical Studies is preferred.
- You have a proven track record of effective leadership and judgement.
- You are confident, yet approachable, and your character is above reproach.
- You are a teachable person who thrives in a team approach to ministry.
- You have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- You are a born-again Christ-follower.
- You are someone who continually challenges and encourages others in their faith and spiritual journey.
- You are committed to the Statement of Faith, Ministry and Core Values of Central Community Church.
WHY YOU WANT TO JOIN US:
- This is a fulltime position
- Outstanding company culture, with a team that is super smart, highly motivated & passionate about being part of a community that is changing the world for eternity.
- We are looking for people who want to grow with us and are like-minded! As a result, we always promote from within and have tremendous opportunity for advancement within the company.
If you are interested in this position please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Successful candidates will be contacted for an initial interview.