This posting is no longer available. This is either because the employer has filled the position or the position has closed. Click here to find more jobs
like this one.
Madison, Tennessee, United States
Date Posted: 09/23/2014
Denominations: Assemblies of God
Church Size: 2501 to 3000
Job Type: Full-Time
- Completion of all graphic design projects as well as any photography or illustration projects.
- Utilize Basecamp to obtain project notes and communicate project status.
- Meet deadlines for projects as assigned.
- Assist in the live weekend and mid-week productions.
- Build and maintain a catalog system for graphic projects.
- Build a graphics package that can be use for in-house and community marketing.
- Participate in the planning process for ministry graphic projects to ensure that the activities are effectively coordinated with those involved with the project.
- Remain current on technologies, trends and styles used in the marketing, design and video industries.
- Build and manage a volunteer team to help in the Video Production areas.
- Create an organizational system for all graphic arts equipment.
- Create an organizational system for all print vendors.
- Cross-train and assist on video/film projects and other areas of media team.
- Maintain studio area clean and clear of any unnecessary clutter.
- An expert understanding of multimedia design and experience building files for both print and digital.
- A strong understanding of all programs in the latest Adobe Creative Design Suite.
- A strong technical background to include equipment, cameras, lighting, etc.
- The ability to manage multiple projects and remain flexible through multiple revisions while keeping a keen attention to detail.
- Confidence, to present and explain ideas to co-workers and supervisors.
- Confidence directing all aspects of a photo shoot.
- A strong attention to detail.