- Completion of all shooting and editing for video/film projects as well as any motion graphics/animation projects.
- Oversee the post-production of weekly TV show, InFocus.
- Utilize Basecamp to obtain project notes and communicate project status.
- Meet deadlines for projects as assigned.
- Direct live weekend and mid-week productions.
- Build and maintain a tape Library Management system.
- Update and manage Vimeo, YouTube, and Series Engine account.
- Participate in the planning process for ministry video projects to ensure that the production and postproduction activities are effectively coordinated with those involved with the project.
- Remain current on technologies, trends and styles used in the marketing, design and video industries.
- Build and manage a volunteer team to help in the Video Production areas.
- Create an organizational system for all video/film equipment.
- Cross-train and assist on graphic arts and other areas of media team.
- Maintain studio area clean and clear of any unnecessary clutter.
- An expert understanding of video/film and experience with pre and post production process.
- A strong understanding of all programs in the latest Adobe Creative Production Suite and Final Cut.
- A strong technical background to include equipment, cameras, lighting, etc.
- The ability to manage multiple projects and remain flexible through multiple revisions while keeping a keen attention to detail.
- Confidence, to present and explain ideas to co-workers and supervisors.
- Confidence directing all aspects of a video shoot.
- A strong attention to detail.
Please submit a demo reel with your application. Applicants will not be considered without a demo reel.