- Mature believer/servant leader who feels a call by God into ministry
- Ministerial Credentialing with the Assemblies of God
- Love for children and families
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
- Ability to build, equip, and multiply volunteer teams
- Oversee all programming and ministry for one of the following areas: Infant - 5 year olds, K - 3rd Grade,
4th - 5th grade, including teaching Sunday mornings, Wednesday nights, summer programming,
special events, etc. Under leadership of our Executive Children’s Pastor.
- Choose and prepare curriculum for particular program / age level.
- Create environments, activities and programming for particular age group that will facilitate learning
and encourage spiritual development/growth.
- Recruit, train, schedule and lead teams of volunteers.
- Manage employees, interns, and leadership development within department.
- Provide care for children and families within the church including but not limited to hospital visits,
counseling, encouraging, baptism, small groups, and follow-up.
- Maintain a strategy for reaching and assimilating new children and families.
- Plan and oversee special events such as Eggstraveganza (Easter Festival), Trunk-R-Treat (Fall
Festival), Kids Camp, etc.
- Support the Executive Children’s Pastor regarding vision, team development, policies, and procedures.