Youth Pastor for Muli-Site Church
Christ Church is a large multi-site church located in the Foothills of NC. Our mission is “
to reach millions of unchurched persons by developing thousands of fully devoted followers of Jesus Christ. “ We are looking to attract two types of people: the unchurched, and those that care about reaching the unchurched.
- Provide overall leadership to a multi-site youth ministry providing programs for grades 6 to 12.
- Develop systems to recruit, develop, train and equip youth ministry volunteer teams at each campus.
- Invest 50% of your time pouring into adult leadership that will in turn pour into the lives of students.
- Be active in student’s lives by attending school lunches, hospital visits , etc.
- Provide leadership to the weekly youth ministry programs.
- Plan strategic outreach events to reach students beyond the walls of the church.
- Encourage students to be involved in serving / missions by providing opportunities to serve in the community or mission trips.
- Plan quarterly events where all campuses come together for a large group service or event.
- Oversee and maintain a youth ministry budget.
- Preach 3 or 4 times a year in Main Worship on Sunday mornings.
Characteristics of Leaders:
- Fully devoted follower of Jesus Christ
- Self – Starter that will carry out ministry while making sure it aligns with the mission and vision of Christ Church
- Gifted and Passionate communicator
- Outgoing personality that will attract people to the ministry
- Strong Leadership
- Minimum of 3 years experience in Student / Youth ministry.
- M. Div and college degree preferred but must demonstrate higher learning beyond High School and Leadership Training
- Must have appreciation and alignment with “ Wesleyan Evangelical Faith”
- Must have experience in large settings of youth ministry with 100 plus students
email resumes and cover letter to Shelley.firstname.lastname@example.org