The Preschool Director will work in harmony with other staff members and ministry team leaders in fulfilling the church's mission, vision and direction as established by the Senior Pastor.
The Director will provide leadership, supervisory and administrative skills, to manage the preschool to promote the spiritual, emotional, physical, social, and cognitive development of each child. MUST have at least 12 units of ECE and at least 3 units of infant/toddler
units and Site Supervisor permit.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
1. The Director will operate as a break teacher during shift change, filling openings as needed
2. The Director will work as a mentor to all teaching staff.
3. The Director will provide daily supervision and support of all preschool staff.
4. Develop methods to improve overall morale and class program implementation.
5. Supervise scheduling and placement of staff, classes and students.
6. Develop substitute teacher list.
7. Handle child issues, and communication with parents.
8. Implement planned program and schedule changes.
9. Monitors and encourages staff participation in church related activities and functions.
10. Work with the Principal in developing and implementing an orientation and training program with in-service opportunities.
11. Encourage spiritual and professional growth among the preschool staff.
Area of responsibility and accountability may change from time to time based upon the responsibilities and needs of the ministry.
Additional Responsibilities and Expectations:
1. Passionate celebration and ownership of the mission, vision, values and purposes of New Venture Christian Fellowship.
2. Attend weekly staff, calendar and director meetings.
3. Involvement in planning and oversight of other church events as deemed necessary.
Please send your resume and transcripts MUST be included for consideration.
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT HAVE AT LEAST 12 UNITS OF ECE AND 3 UNITS OF INFANT/TODDLER AND SITE SUPERVISOR PERMIT. THANK YOU!?