Who we are:
Water of Life Community Church is located in Fontana, California, about 40 minutes east of Los Angeles. We are a charismatic church that is committed to helping people discover a living relationship with God that is deeply satisfying and purposeful. We believe
God has your destiny in His hands - with a little cooperation on our part, He will set us on a journey that will help us discover life at its best. Water of Life has a massive heart for the nations and the surrounding community. Every weekend we see more than
6,000 people on our main worship campus that includes five additional on-site venues and two off-site campuses, which provide live worship and a video message from our Senior Pastor, Danny Carroll. We are currently constructing a new 3,000 seat Worship Center
that is scheduled to open in the Fall of 2015.
What we are looking for?:
This position provides support for all Technology Help Desk activities including phone-level and on-site Help Desk support for church staff at all WOL campus locations, as well as coordination of technology-related staff training. Responsibilities include,
but are not limited to providing troubleshooting and support for operational infrastructure, including hardware, software and networking; configuring, connecting, installing and maintaining MAC, PC and laptop software; providing software, hardware, printer
and peripheral support to staff members; utilizing ‘teachable moments’ to improve individual staff members computer skills and knowledge. Full time; 32 hours per week.
Candidate should align with the vision, core values and belief statement of Water of Life Community Church. We are looking for a candidate that currently lives in Southern California. No relocation package is offered for this position.
- A Comp TIA A+ certificate and minimum of two years’ applicable experience in networking and troubleshooting PC and Mac O/S’s
- A Comp TIA Network+ certificate is beneficial
- Intermediate to advanced experience using and supporting common microcomputer hardware, peripherals and a variety of software applications and operating systems for both PC and Mac (Win 7/8, Mac OS X, MS Office 2010/2013, Internet Explorer, MS Exchange
- Intermediate level knowledge of data backup systems and retrieval
- Ability to install and train clients on software products; diagnose and resolve obscure user problems; work effectively for long periods of time with minimal supervision; provide strong customer service
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; organizational and multi-tasking skills; analytical and problem-solving skills; attention to detail with an eye towards accuracy
- Physical Requirements:
- Regularly required to move about, reach, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl
- Regularly carrying/lifting, pushing/pulling items weighing up to 60 pounds
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, resolve issues according to Matthew 18 and submit to Water of Life structure according to Exodus 18
- Must aspire to be a Christian role model in accordance with 1 Timothy, chapter 3
The Next Step:
Read about Water of Life on our website and pray about whether or not you should be part of our staff. Submit your resume and application via our job opportunities web page located at https://www.paycomonline.net/v4/ats/at-jobopportunities.php?clientkey=D0C420AC17F18E572029FE4F2CDA0094&jpt=546b341be75ca0d58fd9a003075d9703
Thank you so much for your interest in Water of Life Community Church and your prayerful consideration!