The Student Minister develops, coordinates, and administers an effective and comprehensive ministry to middle and high school students in order to make disciples of Jesus Christ. The effective candidate
- is able to present a clear witness to faith in Jesus Christ and a calling to ministry;
- has a pattern of local church membership and involvement;
- affirms an evangelical and sacramental theology;
- can minister comfortably in the Wesleyan theological environment of the United Methodist Church;
- shows facility in teaching the Christian faith, assisting in worship, developing relationships, planning and implementing a program that seeks to make disciples of Jesus Christ, cultivating and guiding volunteers, and working with other ministry staff.
Resumes may be sent electronically to David A. Banks at email@example.com or hardcopy to Rev. David A. Banks, Garber United Methodist Church, 4201 Country Club Road, Trent Woods, NC 28562.