As a member of our team, the Administrative Assistant will give support to our church's mission with an emphasis on communications as we live out the vision of Fellowship Chapel to become a growing community of life, love and hope living the message and
mission of Jesus Christ.
General Team Responsibilities
- Support the overall ministry by fostering unity and passion around the vision and mission of
- Be committed to your own personal growth and professional development
- Attend weekly staff meetings
Create and distribute regular communications on behalf of the staff and other lay leaders at the direction of the senior pastor.
- Social Media – Updating Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc.
- Website – Writing content, refreshing pictures, graphics and calendar
- Email – keep our community informed through regular weekly emails
- Powerpoint – designing creative content for our worship service and lobby monitors
- Print Media – Assist staff in creating newsletters, bulletins and flyers
Provide a warm, friendly office presence while managing administrative duties on behalf of the staff of Fellowship Chapel.
- Keep confidentiality as you handle sensitive communications with members
- Answering phones and coordinating appointments for senior pastor
- Maintain calendar and membership database
- Assisting in reconciling monthly credit card statements
- Updating weekly staff meeting agenda
- Assisting in basic office operations
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator, Powerpoint, Servant Keeper ( membership database, Google
Calendar, Outlook and Microsoft Office Suite.