We are searching for our next Lead Pastor at LifeWay Henryetta. We are a young church with a clear calling to make a difference in our community. We partner with LifeChurch.tv as one of their Network Churches. That being said, we are a fully autonomous church
with our own leadership, vision and values. Why do we partner with LifeChurch.tv? We believe that we are better together. By using LifeChurch.tv resources for our primary teaching, it frees our staff up to be with people and grow the church. Plus, we get to
hear from one of the greatest communicators in the nation, Craig Groeschel. It's a fantastic partnership and we are committed to leaning into it even more in the coming years.
You can get to know us a little more at LifeWayHenryetta.com. If you think you're the one that God has for us, send us your resume and links to videos of you teaching or relevant media resources to LifeWayStaffing@gmail.com.
What we are doing at LifeWay Henryetta is way more than a job: It’s a calling. We are searching for a Lead Pastor who has a passion for reaching people far from God, We have the privilege of leading people to become fully devoted followers of Christ. As
we do, we strive to be risk-taking, irrationally generous, spiritual contributors who laugh hard and honor God with integrity.
LifeWay Henryetta has a passion for helping its community become fully devoted followers of Christ. We are committed to the future and are excited to lean into our vision like never before. Are you the one God has called to lead the charge forward as we
teach people to Love God, and Love others?
- · An experienced, dynamic leader
- · A motivating team-builder
- · Passionate about evangelism
- · Experienced and knowledgeable in leadership (corporate or church environment)
- · Able to deliver relevant, Biblical messages when called upon
- · A communications whiz with at least one year of speaking, teaching and/or developing large groups
- · Not intimidated at the idea of leading a church of more than 750 people as well as a staff
- · Able to find and develop key volunteers and staff members
- · A motivator and inspirer, whether you’re sitting with 20 people or standing in front of 2000
- · Hard-working but love to have fun
- · A self-starting, driven leader
- · Willing to meet NetworkChurches.tv and LifeWay Henryetta partnership requirements
- · Driven by your vision, but in the details of bringing the vision to life
- · Committed to your personal walk with Christ.
- · Able to achieve balance with work and home life.
- · Some words that describe you are: Leader, Communicator, Shepherd, Prayerful
You will be:
- · Responsible for preaching 4-6 weekends annually
- · Teaching and leading in small, medium and large group settings
- · Leading and administrating the staff to develop leaders and volunteers
- · Performing other pastoral care responsibilities – weddings, funerals, baptisms, child dedications and coaching/mentoring