Central Church is a growing non-denominational church with a weekend attendance of approximately 1,300. We have just started a building project which includes a new wing for the preschool aged children (completion date: next spring). Central also hosts
a Christian school with about 150 students age 3 through 8th grade. Because of the rapid growth over the last few years, the leadership is looking for someone who has a passion and the gifts to lead the early childhood program. Here is a list of the responsibilities:
1. Oversee the early childhood program (ages 0 through Kindergarten).
2. Hands on administrator for all children's programs (ages 0 through high school).
3. Assist family ministries Pastor in recruiting, training, and scheduling volunteers.
4. Develop effective transition strategies (nursery to preschool and preschool to elementary).
5. Ensure that all areas of the program are appropriately staffed (recruiting).
6. Work with the Family Pastor to cast a vision for the children's program.
7. Develop an interactive nursery teaching time.
8. Possess communication skills to teach at this age level.
9. Equip parents to be involved in the spiritual formation of their child.
10. Have a heart for this age group and a passion to see them grow in their faith.
If you are interested in checking out Central Church, visit our website: centralministries.com. Please send all resumes to email@example.com.