The Parkland Pastor serves as the primary preacher, overseer, shepherd and leader of the Parkland site of RVCC, and joins the Leadership Team in setting overall church direction and programming. Full job description available at rainierview.org.
- An immersed believer in Jesus Christ.
- Agreement with the doctrinal statement of Rainier View Christian Church, and awareness of or experience in (preferred) the restoration movement.
- Quality Bible/Ministry education including at least a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university.
- Solid track record of ministry experience, including excellence in the teaching/preaching role.
- A sense of humor and commitment to team leadership.
- One who nurtures a personal relationship with Jesus Christ through regular Bible study, prayer, and personal worship and who is intent on encouraging that same growth in the lives of other members of the Body.
- One who is above reproach and blameless as set forth in I Timothy 3 and Titus1.
- One who develops and equips others to do ministry as set forth in 2 Timothy 2:2.
- One who has manifested spiritual maturity specifically in the areas of personal character, wisdom and relationships. Cf. James 3:17; I Thessalonians 2:7.
Rainier View Christian Church is a community-oriented church where any of our Northwest neighbors can come as they are, and together experience God’s love and discover His purposes for our lives. We are a multi-site church, currently meeting in two sites,
with 1600 in average attendance divided almost equally between the two sites. Get to know us more at rainierview.org.
Interested candidates should apply through the church website, and must include:
- Resume and Cover Letter
- Link to sermon/teaching samples
- MBTI personality profile through provided link