Director of Communications (full-time) sought by North Avenue Presbyterian Church, a dynamic and growing church located in the heart of Midtown Atlanta. NAPC has served the greater Atlanta area since 1898. Our 900-member congregation
represents cultural and socioeconomic diversity at its very best.
The Director of Communications is responsible for managing all internal and external communications across printed and digital platforms. Use your skills and abilities to plan, write, edit, and produce publications and marketing materials.
Basic requirements for the position include:
- Strong organizational, communications, time management, and people skills
- Detail oriented
- Highly developed graphic design skills
- Advanced skills in Adobe Creative Suite 6 (or later)
- Proficient in WordPress for web site management
- Budget development and administration
- A familiarity with video production
- Bachelor degree in Communications or a related field
- Three years of experience
To learn more about the church, and to review the job description, visit our web site at http://www.napc.org/employment.
In addition to a competitive salary, the positon includes health insurance, pension, life/disability insurance, vacation, sick leave, and personal time off.
If you are interested in working where you can truly make a difference, send a cover letter and resume to
firstname.lastname@example.org. Principals only. No phone calls, please.