Purpose: To provide management, oversight and technical support for the execution of the CFC’s technical/media activities and infrastructure.
- Must believe in the principles of faith of Christian Fellowship Church and the overall vision and be a member in good standing.
- Must have the ability to lead and recruit / build teams.
- Must be organized and detail-oriented.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Technical knowledge of Digico Digital Boards, FCPX, Creative Suite, MADI, SMPTE, MIDI, DAW’s, Digital Audio Protocols, DMX lighting architecture etc.
- Needs a high level of understanding of music, computers, sound and lighting and how those components impact a worship service.
Responsible to: Worship & Creative Arts Pastor
- Serves as a member of the Worship and Creative Arts Team.
- Provides oversight to the operation and maintenance (including preventative) of a wide range of church technologies—lighting, sound, IMAG, and all other multimedia equipment for the Main Worship Center.
- Develops procedures for media equipment use.
- Provides technical diagnosis by researching, proposing and providing solutions for all existing technical applications while continuously leading the ministry forward with necessary changes, upgrades and improvements.
- Assists the Worship & Creative Arts Pastor with implementation of stage design and message series stage sets.
- Coordinates rehearsal setup and stage restoration.
- Provides tech support for all rehearsals.
- Develops and implements all technical checklists for Sunday and special services.
- Recruits, trains, schedules and mobilizes volunteer resource pool in proper operation and care of church sound/media systems and equipment.
- Provides resources for the technical operation (sound, video, and lighting) for special events that have been approved for the CFC Campus.
- As required oversees the maintenance, training and equipment upgrades for the CFC Campus.
- Other duties as assigned.