The Director of Kid City assists the Campus Pastor by championing the Mission and Vision of Harvest Christian Fellowship in children. The position implements the strategy and tactical elements for all programs, activities and educational aspects related
to children's ministry at Harvest Christian Fellowship.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Recruit, train and oversee teams for Kid City ministry on Sundays, Wednesdays and other events.
- Provide leadership to the Kid City ministry team.
- Implement approved curriculum for Kid City.
- Supply teachers and teams with the proper materials for all Kid City activities.
- Offer pastoral care and encouragement of Kid City staff and volunteers.
- Ensure Kid City attendance is accurately recorded.
- Cooperates with other campuses to enure consistent practices, curriculum and procedures.
- Attend and participate in Wind and Fire children's summer camp.
- Follow Harvest directives, policies and procedures.
In fulfilling the responsibilities, the Director of Kid City must be available during evenings and weekends.
- Gives to Harvest Christian Fellowship through tithes, offerings, and overall effort to accomplish the Mission and Vision.
- Passionate for ministering to children and seeing both parents and children grow in their faith.
- Growing relationship with Jesus Christ evident by action, attitude, and behavior.
- Ability to fully embrace the vision, values, and statement of faith of Harvest Christian Fellowship.
- Reliable, trustworthy, self-starter, and excellent at following through on details.
- Proven leadership ability utilizing a cooperative and collaborative team-leadership style.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.